Best Tiller brand

Thunder

Member
I just bought an MTD yard machines rototiller and it's given me no problems for 6 months. Do you think this is the best brand of tiller on the market?
 
thunder

I will put my snapper up to it any time this thing is tilled a lot of dirt over time. I think its the best. I do have a mtd Ranch King rider with a tiller behind it that has done a lot of tilling , that's the lazy man's way to till seating on your butt. 18 HP and 30 inch cut tilling
 
I would rate the european better then the MTD. For any reason I donï½´t trust the B&S on a tiller, maybe stupid csuthey are on a lot of cheaper tillers here.

The european, also the japanese, are multipurpoose and can be used for different other work, so as tilling, plowing, mowing, transportation etc.

REFORM » Agriculture » Mower

Köppl Motor-Driven Equipment, Motor mowers, Mulching, Snow Clearing, Cultivating, Sweeping

agria.de

GOLDONI S.p.A. - Tecnologia per passione - Motocoltivatori

Staub : Partenaire de la Terre depuis un siècle ! : Farmer HX

This only as samples. There are many more brands
 
I have a BCS 715 rear tine tiller........amazing machine. :thumbsup:

I also have a David Bradly front tine (with a newer craftsman motor) that I bought when I was 12 or 13 years old. The Bradly STILL runs like a champ (I'm 41 now). :biggrin:

As far a tilling smaller stuff, I have to say my Mantis does a great job too.:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top