Best Small Mower ??????

I can rip a can apart with my bare hands :o what would impress me is the ability to destroy larger rocks without hurting the mower maybe 3" or 4" in diameter lol
 
Just curious why are you cutting up soda cans? Myself I pick them up and bring them to the recycle center. 5 cents a can we get.

.40 a pound or so here... hardly worth it with all things considered.
Tool fool.. every mower suggested so far is a winner. I'll add exmark to the mix. Mine has a Honda 5.5 which would seem underpowered compared to the Honda 6.5 and the Kawi fj180 but it isn't. I just sold a Snapper disc drive w/ an FJ180 and I agree that's a good mower. Everybody has a favorite brand and size so you'll probably end up testing a few and getting the one you like best.
 
Back
Top