best push mower to buy

zmister11

Threads
I'm planning on buying another push mower in about a month or too. It's just for my back yards where I can't fit gravely 148. I really liked the 30 inch time master. But my dealer said they have alot of problems with them and even the Turfmaster. So if my budget is around $1800 what would yall prefer? I have toro, exmark, and snapper push mower dealers. I can buy a honda at home depot but would prefer a dealer. And I don't have a honda dealer around me.

OutdoorEnvy

Threads
I would get the commercial Snapper with the Honda GXV160 engine. That is a sweet setup!

Jack17

Threads
Snapper Hi-Vac series with nice B&S engine (ReadyStart technology to quieter operation and increased durability.) for about $600 should be perfect for what you need it for...if you have 1/2 acre or less. No need to spent a lot to get it done right!

zmister11

Threads
Snapper Hi-Vac series with nice B&S engine (ReadyStart technology to quieter operation and increased durability.) for about $600 should be perfect for what you need it for...if you have 1/2 acre or less. No need to spent a lot to get it done right!

Is that mower better for bagging though? I forgot to mention I'll be mulching 90% of the time

OutdoorEnvy

Threads
About how much does that mower run?

a little over $900 from what I have seen. You can get the snappers with the ninja mulching blade and mulching attachments too if you don't want to bag.

zmister11

Threads
a little over $900 from what I have seen. You can get the snappers with the ninja mulching blade and mulching attachments too if you don't want to bag.

Okay thanks. Yeah I have a commercial Snapper with the ninja blade right now. It's just on its last leg lol

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm planning on buying another push mower in about a month or too. It's just for my back yards where I can't fit gravely 148. I really liked the 30 inch time master. But my dealer said they have alot of problems with them and even the Turfmaster. So if my budget is around $1800 what would yall prefer? I have toro, exmark, and snapper push mower dealers. I can buy a honda at home depot but would prefer a dealer. And I don't have a honda dealer around me.

The best push mower to buy is one that you do not have to push. I have a Honda HR 214 self-propelled. I have had it 25 years maybe a longer. I put it on choke and it starts first pull every time. I don't believe Honda makes this good of a mower anymore. You probably do need a 30 inch cut. Hopefully whatever you find you can hook up a trolley on the back of it, to step up on and ride. I have seen those on eBay.

zmister11

Threads
The best push mower to buy is one that you do not have to push. I have a Honda HR 214 self-propelled. I have had it 25 years maybe a longer. I put it on choke and it starts first pull every time. I don't believe Honda makes this good of a mower anymore. You probably do need a 30 inch cut. Hopefully whatever you find you can hook up a trolley on the back of it, to step up on and ride. I have seen those on eBay.

Yeah if I had a true walk behind ide put a sulky on the back. But I just want a normal push mower