Best kit for testing soil pH ?

MowerMark

Threads
Which is the best kit for testing soil pH ?

LazerZLandscaping

Threads

MowerMark

Threads
I use this:General Tools Data Logging pH Meter With SD Card-DPH230SD at The Home Depot

But for a Homeowner:Shop Mosser Lee Soil Master Moisture Light & PH Meter at Lowes.com

I know a lot of people who use the one from Lowe's, they say it works great. The Home Depot one, Well, I'm a landscaper, I've had it for a few years. I use it frequently and it works great. Might be $270, but if you want to spend that much, go right ahead!

Thank you. Will order. Now, where does one find information on what and how to do if the pH is too low or too high ?

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
Thank you. Will order. Now, where does one find information on what and how to do if the pH is too low or too high ?

Ideal pH for a lawn is between 6.0 and 7. Perfect pH is 7.5. Lower than 6.0 is considered acidic. Higher than 7.5 is alkaline. To make your soil more acidic add sulfer. To make your soil more alkaline, add Lawn Lime.

Sources: My mind.

MowerMark

Threads
Ideal pH for a lawn is between 6.0 and 7. Perfect pH is 7.5. Lower than 6.0 is considered acidic. Higher than 7.5 is alkaline. To make your soil more acidic add sulfer. To make your soil more alkaline, add Lawn Lime.

Sources: My mind.

Thank you.