TobyU

Threads
What was the original question?
Who cares! We're just sitting around talking as some of us always do. Lol
We'll cover some more stuff later.
Sit back and relax...

TobyU

Threads
That's what I think I'll do... I've been researching and the Parker units seem to be heavy duty
Yes. Old school. But you are then limited to just a few high end commercial machines and the prices are really up there.

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
Everything is more expensive...................

Yeah, Joe Bribemnomics at work clueless-doh.gif

I found a decent deal I'll probably go ahead and do this week...

2023 Spartan Mowers RZ-HD 54 in.
Kawasaki FR691V 23 hp
$9089

I checked and they don't offer the Harley engine on this model. disagree.gif

Pic1__JPEG.jpg

TobyU

Threads
Everything is more expensive...................
Yes, most things are up but you jump up to a different tier level when you start getting separate pumps and wheel motors.

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
Yes, most things are up but you jump up to a different tier level when you start getting separate pumps and wheel motors.

Well, I'd like for this thing to last for years... I just wished I could get the Harley Hog engine
20bill_anim.gif

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
That's what I think I'll do... I've been researching and the Parker units seem to be heavy duty
Yes they do but getting parts and tools are nearly impossible to repair them. Very few sources for the parts.

I was looking into repairing on the TE wheel motors earlier and bearing install tool has to made by a local machine shop. $$$$. I kinda hoping to call Parker and they might have tool anyways but no SKU to order it by. I think I have found a telephone number for Parker here in Tennessee and I will try calling this coming week.

It does seems like more money goes out the door for parts and tools lately than I charge for out the door for.

As for inflation being down it how you look at it. Things are only going up but at a slower pace. We kinda need some deflation to get back to a normal pricing level. But we got to deal with all the wage increases too now. It one of dang if you do and dang if you don't thing. Otherwords can't win for losing.

And can't blame everything on one person. Lots of people are behind the price increases. Mainly businesses and their workers. Just like are going jack us on the beef prices because the loses in Texas on. Otherwords they want us to pay them for the lost anyway. Since I already avoid beef due the high prices it can just rot in the meat displays for my part. I think the last time I had a steak was two years ago. Everytime they raise the food prices it never goes back down as quickly like fuel prices. Gas goes up very Jack rabbit fast but comes down slower than a snail pace.

Last edited:

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
Yes they do but getting parts and tools are nearly impossible to repair them. Very few sources for the parts.

Apparently the Parker units are hydraulic and not hydrostatic so they should be much more heavy duty and able to last much longer. I'll need to contact Amsoil to see what synthetic hydraulic fluid they offer for these units.

If these units would last 10 trouble free years... I'd be happy.

By that time the gubment will probably outlaw mowing your own yard and you'll have to pay for gubment lackies to come mow your yard with gay solar yard mowing transgender robot drones or some other BS rolleyes3.gif