Best cordless leaf blower

blowerleaf55

Forum Newbie
Threads
Clean driveways and porches from the outside make your house look as beautiful as it is from the inside. To compliment your house look you need to clean all debris and leaves. Household chores take up so much of our day-to-day routines.
Simple tasks such as collecting leaves used to take up entire weekends just using a rake to gather leaves, then pile them up and bag them. Machines are starting to ease certain activities. The introduction of one such tool, that is, the leaf blower around the 1970s eased the leaf blowing job.

spk2000

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does cordless include gas? To me that would be cordless. Battery powered is different and i have not seen battery power live up to gas yet. You need to get big name brand and pay alot of money to get a decent one.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
For what these things cost I'd look into a blower with a battery that would work in other equipment that I would be actually planning on buying. If not planning on any other stuff I'd forget the battery blower. Takes a powerful battery, those are expensive, and don't always last like we think they should.

And there are times when my house looks better on the outside than inside.