E Enayet Husain Forum Newbie Apr 25, 2017 #31 BKBrown said: AGREED ! :frown: It is HARD to find anything that isn't "made in china" ! :thumbdown: http://www.howtobuyamerican.com/bamw/index.shtml Click to expand... ha ha ha!!!:laughing:
BKBrown said: AGREED ! :frown: It is HARD to find anything that isn't "made in china" ! :thumbdown: http://www.howtobuyamerican.com/bamw/index.shtml Click to expand... ha ha ha!!!:laughing:
55TBird Active Member Apr 26, 2017 #32 Husqvarna for me. I own two of them, a Stihl, and a couple others. The Stihl is a very pricey one but I find it hard to start. The Husqvarnas are just easier to start.
Husqvarna for me. I own two of them, a Stihl, and a couple others. The Stihl is a very pricey one but I find it hard to start. The Husqvarnas are just easier to start.
P possum Well-Known Member Apr 27, 2017 #33 After seven years I hope Monica is not still waiting to buy her a saw.