captaincrab55
Forum Newbie
Hi All, Looking for Part #'s for Belts on a Cub Cadet Tank / 25 hp / 60" cut.. I bought the mower from Lessco 6 years ago and they since sold out to John Deere...
Thanks, Tom
Thanks, Tom
Hi All, Looking for Part #'s for Belts on a Cub Cadet Tank / 25 hp / 60" cut.. I bought the mower from Lessco 6 years ago and they since sold out to John Deere...
Thanks, Tom
Hi Captaincrab55
Welcome aboard hope you enjoy this site. On your mower belt is there a belt number you can read , if so go to a parts house or some place that sell belt's and get that number belt new.:licking:
Ric, That's just what I need.. Thanks, Tom( Part # 01005376 Deck Belt) ( Part# 00068079 PTO Belt ) ( Part# 01007015 Drive Belt )
Theses are the Part #s for the Cab Cadet Tank M60KW and KH hope it helps
Yes, I plan to order online.. Having the belt measurements with the Part #'s would be a plus.. Someone may be able to chime in with the belt measurements..Those are the Part Numbers they, Cub Cadet have listed in the manual for the M60 KW and KH 60" Tank. I would call a Cub Cadet dealer and tell them what I had for a mower and make sure they will be what you want before I ordered them online, if in fact that's what you are doing.
Yes, I plan to order online.. Having the belt measurements with the Part #'s would be a plus.. Someone may be able to chime in with the belt measurements..
Thanks, Tom
It's a Z-Two from Lesco...I just did some checking and the Deck belt and PTO belt for the M60 KW and KH 60" Tank also fit the Tank S series, the S 6031 and the S6031LP. The drive belts on the S series are different. So I'm guessing that all the 60" decks are using the same deck and PTO belts. If you know or have all the info on the mower I'd just call the nearest dealer.
You said you bought the mower from Lesco. Is your mower green in color, the Lesco Z-Two by chance?