belt diagram

hilocatman

Forum Newbie
I have a snapper z2004K mower that i just bought, and I have been having trouble trying to keep the belt to drive the deck on. I am looking for a diagram on the belt installation an correct belt size, and length so I can try and solve this problem. I would appreciate any input. thanks
 
I have a snapper z2004K mower that i just bought, and I have been having trouble trying to keep the belt to drive the deck on. I am looking for a diagram on the belt installation an correct belt size, and length so I can try and solve this problem. I would appreciate any input. thanks
Take a close look at all the parts that touch your belt for condition before you install your new belt. Bent, seized, loose etc. idlers, pulleys and guides can have a remarkable negative impact on getting your belt to perform properly.
 
Back
Top