Been on a commercial kick lately.

JohnBoy1

Threads
I've had Lbad since I was fairly young around 6 or so my dad says, he would be out mowing with the s21 and I'd always want to help him. Got my first Lawnboy when I was 12 and I've been hooked. Just recently I've come across a few old commercials. I had a 22261 but sold it. I've got 60$ in these mowers so I happy and they run great. There's the 6430 suburban, 6431 and the 6461. For some reason I still prefer the real lawnboys pre toro F's. I've replaced the seals and went through the carbs and they all run great. Time to restore them over the winter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 38

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've had Lbad since I was fairly young around 6 or so my dad says, he would be out mowing with the s21 and I'd always want to help him. Got my first Lawnboy when I was 12 and I've been hooked. Just recently I've come across a few old commercials. I had a 22261 but sold it. I've got 60$ in these mowers so I happy and they run great. There's the 6430 suburban, 6431 and the 6461. For some reason I still prefer the real lawnboys pre toro F's. I've replaced the seals and went through the carbs and they all run great. Time to restore them over the winter.

You got a great deal -- :drink:

Those commercial models are really hard to find in my experience. They look like F-series engines -- is that right?

JohnBoy1

Threads
Yes sir they are. I love the F series, durable and easy to work on. Crazy part is the orange tank one and the 6431 with the gray wheels were both one owner home owner machines. Got the seals replaced and they all start on the first pull.