One of the cheap bat. Maintainers are hard to bet, i have one that i keep on a Bat, year round, the Bat is over 8 years old, still Hot, i took the Bat. off my standby Gen. when it was 6 years old, but i kept the old Bat. just to have as a back up Bat for all the things on the place that from time to time might have a dead Bat. i also use this old Bat. during fishing on my trolling Motor, its a NAPA Bat, I guess you get what you pay for, I quite the Auto Zone Bats.a long time ago
LakeRat1
PS: I have bought 2 of the solar Bat. Maintainers to instal on the Boat house to keep the Bat. on the Party Barge & Boat topped off, they are cheap at Harbor Freight, a Friend uses on to keep his Elect. fence Bat Charged