Bad Boy Mowers

ervinsmith1024

Forum Newbie
Threads
About the support. I have written them, called them on thephone, sent them emails, posted on Facebook about the mower, Twitter about the mower for six years. Never got any assistance from the manufacturer or from the dealer in ofallen Mo. Western Lawn something. I won't buy a oil change from the business. Took them six yes 6 weeks to change the oil, hydrolic oil, blades, belts, and ajust everything they mentioned in a package deal they offered. Over $500. After six weeks of grass growing, let me tell you, its was unbelievable to cut it, With a 60 inch mower, I could only cut maybe 24 inchs at a time, then rake the grass up, cut it again is a different direnction, rake the grass up again, Oh you should have seen the bon fire from that. Then New blades. I had to hire someone to get the blades off to replace them. No tool i had would do it.
So support, Bad Boy Mower company does not know what support is they are all talk, I meanall talk. The gal they have promoteing the lline of equipment sure is good looking thou. LOL

ervinsmith1024

Forum Newbie
Threads
Believe it or not. I emailed them about 8 days ago, again, and they answered me for the first time in six years. Then I got a call from Bad Boy Mowers, and they are going to send a representtive to check out my complaints. Well I still have one acre I have not cut this year. Good thing I saved it for demo purposed.

Rocky J

Threads
I was looking hard at the Bad Boy brand , it looks bullet proof , I have always used as is 20 year old junk so I would be easy to please, but being ignored by dealer and Bad Boy customer service is enough to caution me enough to keep reading before buying . I do not want to get involved in the growing pains of a new company. I thought buying new was all about not buying my own parts and doing the work . Please let us know if the Bad Boy rep give you a hat and a hand shake or stands behind that machine,

ervinsmith1024

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well he is not due to arrive till next week. If he shows I will post on here what came of it. When I first bought a zero turn mower. I was very excited and when I saw all the postings on Bad Boy mowers, and all the videos they produced, and all the praise they gave themselves. I should have ran and hid from Bad boy Mowers. The finish cut, is the main reason to be picky about a mower, well in my opinion the finish cut tells the story best. Oh it handles great, rides great, thou I would recomend a different seat, since mine broke down with in a year. The welds on the seat just did not hold and the metal frame made the seat fall appart. So noting to lean back on. Who cares if it has arms rest, if the back of the seat is broken and the arm rest are atached the the back of the seat. if you see my point.
Anyway. It does have to have adjustments as it breaks in, thats why you have a dealer. or you do it yourself if your capable. Bad Boy Mowers has been out a long time now, and sold a lot of mowers, Thou if you go to a independnat mower repair, they have nothing good to say about the mower. I went to three before going back to the dealer for adjustments, simply because I knew the other mower repair people. They all hated working on a Bad boy zero turn mower. ANd that in and of itself is not a good recomendation.

Mower King

Threads
Well he is not due to arrive till next week. If he shows I will post on here what came of it. When I first bought a zero turn mower. I was very excited and when I saw all the postings on Bad Boy mowers, and all the videos they produced, and all the praise they gave themselves. I should have ran and hid from Bad boy Mowers. The finish cut, is the main reason to be picky about a mower, well in my opinion the finish cut tells the story best. Oh it handles great, rides great, thou I would recomend a different seat, since mine broke down with in a year. The welds on the seat just did not hold and the metal frame made the seat fall appart. So noting to lean back on. Who cares if it has arms rest, if the back of the seat is broken and the arm rest are atached the the back of the seat. if you see my point.
Anyway. It does have to have adjustments as it breaks in, thats why you have a dealer. or you do it yourself if your capable. Bad Boy Mowers has been out a long time now, and sold a lot of mowers, Thou if you go to a independnat mower repair, they have nothing good to say about the mower. I went to three before going back to the dealer for adjustments, simply because I knew the other mower repair people. They all hated working on a Bad boy zero turn mower. ANd that in and of itself is not a good recomendation.
Bad Boys have improved all their mowers in the last 6 years. As far as the cut itself, there are a few things to look for and correct, the 5 main things are : deck level - deck rake - good and sharp blades (not worn out) - deck clean of debris (bottom) - blade speed (most people don't even consider this)