B&S Vanguard Synthetic 15w-50 oil

The T4 Rotella still meets that Ford standard. & I don't have a Ford tho.

So it is my understanding the T4 is still as good as it was..

Cpurvis-
I know you & I had discussed this in depth.. Maybe that was what you referred to ?
 
The T4 Rotella still meets that Ford standard. & I don't have a Ford tho.

So it is my understanding the T4 is still as good as it was..

Cpurvis-
I know you & I had discussed this in depth.. Maybe that was what you referred to ?

Yes, we did but I can't find it now. Maybe it was in a thread someone else started?
 
Interesting stuff. Rural King's Harvest King 15w40 oil is listed for Ford, 5 gallon bucket under $40. Listed as CJ-4 SM. Might be an old listing though? This oil deal for older and non-automotive engines is a mess.
 
Hoping I've solved my problems, Rotella for the twins (and old Camaro), Delvac 30 for the small motors. Note the API SF rating. Anyway I think I've quit looking.
 

Attachments

  • motor oil a.jpg
    motor oil a.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 3
  • motor oil b.jpg
    motor oil b.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 3
We still have to remain vigilant. Once the API decided that the CK-4 rating didn't have to be backward compatible, everything changed.
 
Back
Top