B & S running rough model # 96114000718

jadester

Forum Newbie
Hi. newbie here. got a little weed eater mower I use for places I cant get with rider. Its got fresh gas, clean air filter and new plug. So I figure it must be carb. When I took off air filter I noticed the small spring was broken. Thereare two on the carb. would this make it run rough? Any help appreciated......Brad
 
Please post the numbers on the black metal shield over the muffler. Would make it alot easier for us.
 
Hi. newbie here. got a little weed eater mower I use for places I cant get with rider. Its got fresh gas, clean air filter and new plug. So I figure it must be carb. When I took off air filter I noticed the small spring was broken. Thereare two on the carb. would this make it run rough? Any help appreciated......Brad

To verify you have a fuel issue spray carb cleaner in the throat of the carb-then start it- if it's starts and dies then you have a fuel issue. But it won't rule out if you have compression problem. Then rebuild the carb.
 
Back
Top