B&S I/C engine Stator and flywheel

Neo7

Well-Known Member
Hi all,

My neighbour has an MTD Yard-machine which has a 13HP B&S I/C engine in it that has a buggered stator and flywheel. He's asked me to fix it for him but I need to get the parts on the cheap because he's a pensioner and I'm just doing the job as a favour for him.

I keep seeing old single cylinder B&S engines going real cheap on eBay but I was wondering if anyone could tell me which one of the B&S engines would have the same Stator and flywheel as the one my neighbour needs?

Can anyone advise me on that?

All the best.
Neo
 
Hi Gents,

I will try and get these details over the next few days but its sounding like there's quite a few variants of flywheel and stators.

Many thanks.
Neo
 
Hi Gents,

I will try and get these details over the next few days but its sounding like there's quite a few variants of flywheel and stators.

Many thanks.
Neo

I have parts from a 28M707-0526-A1 13 H.P. VERTICAL You can have, as long as you would be kind enough to pay the postage. I am inSioux City Iowa. If you don't live too far from there, I could even bring it to you, weather permitted


Sorry. I just noticed you located in OZ. We would have to find a mediator (business) to ship through, as customs might be quite a hassle. But still, you would not receive it until our weather flips around in 3 to 7 months the way customs handles things.
 
Last edited:
Hi Gent,

Sorry about the late reply.....Turn out I was wrong about this engine, its a Techmseh OV358EA-206904F so I best ask my questions in the Small Engines and Repair section.

Thanks anyway for your time.
Neo7
 
Back
Top