B&S Governor Agjustment

Chris J

Forum Newbie
Have an older B&S 252412-0252-01 running a MTD generator from when my father was an engineer there. Cant seem to find any details on setting the governor on the internet. If that is what I am looking at it looks like it has a fine adjustment on it.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0769.jpg
    IMAG0769.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 17
Have an older B&S 252412-0252-01 running a MTD generator from when my father was an engineer there. Cant seem to find any details on setting the governor on the internet. If that is what I am looking at it looks like it has a fine adjustment on it.

Don't know which adjustment you are talking about, static or running.

I can send you a Service Manual for your engine if you like, address below, put in proper format and remind me model number and what you want.

Walt Conner
wconner5 at frontier dot com
 
Don't know which adjustment you are talking about, static or running.

I can send you a Service Manual for your engine if you like, address below, put in proper format and remind me model number and what you want.

Walt Conner
wconner5 at frontier dot com

I have the service manual. Thanks!
 
Back
Top