B&S Fuel Tank

Jwilson22071

Threads
Since the 694315 fuel tank is no longer available and the B&S guys can't give me a good option has anyone come up with a good alternative or a way to mount a plastic tank and different carb yet? The engine i have is on a tiller and is still good but the tank is shot. Rusted away enough that you can't mount the carb anymore. Would like to give my customer some options if there are any. Thanks.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please post back with all engine numbers. I really really hate guessing.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I'm afraid there is no real option other than replacing the engine with a newer engine. Just think of all the go carters that have the same problem as they are required to use metal tanks for safety reasons. I got one tank left here but I will not part with it except for one my regular customers. These tank were going two years ago so I had brought several before they had disappear at that time.

Jwilson22071

Threads
I'm afraid there is no real option other than replacing the engine with a newer engine. Just think of all the go carters that have the same problem as they are required to use metal tanks for safety reasons. I got one tank left here but I will not part with it except for one my regular customers. These tank were going two years ago so I had brought several before they had disappear at that time.
Yea I had like six but have sold them all. Found a place in Texas that has 125 on hand but they won't sell to anybody but their customers in their distribution network. Lol Maybe someone will come up with a kit using a plastic tank and an updated carb ?‍♂️.