AYP Western Auto Wizard - Deck Problems

It bogs. Sorry, should have been more specific...


No... that's great, really...why?
Wellll.. yer engine is fine, electrical circuits are fine.
The trouble IS mechanical, in that drive train.
WE - you and I - have sorted that out.

Now we wait, someone somewhere has had this experience before.
It's taken you some time and labour to get that baby humming.
The Interwebs are never quicker but for the patiently astute are always
waaay fruitfull
Lucks 2 U
 
You can turn all the pulleys?
Belt is not rubbing on anything ?

I had this happen a few years ago.
Engine was only hitting on one cylinder.
Will run ok till put under a load.
 
Mowed with the Wizard yesterday & it ran and cut like a new mower!!!! Need an acre to turn the beast around but I'm happy to say this project turned out AWESOME!!!
 
Back
Top