N newcoro1 Forum Newbie Sep 15, 2015 #1 I have a cub cadet 1050, the auto comp release is not working.
N newcoro1 Forum Newbie Sep 15, 2015 #3 To start the engine I have to first, by hand back off the compression stroke to get a running start & have the battery with a full charge.
To start the engine I have to first, by hand back off the compression stroke to get a running start & have the battery with a full charge.
N newcoro1 Forum Newbie Sep 15, 2015 #4 I am trying to make up my mine if I want to tear down the engine to replace the cam. I have rebuilt VW engines, but I never worked on these engines.
I am trying to make up my mine if I want to tear down the engine to replace the cam. I have rebuilt VW engines, but I never worked on these engines.
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Sep 15, 2015 #5 No great secrets to doing small engines. If you told us what engine it has we could have pointed you to the appropriate service information. Have you tried closing down the valve lash a bit ?
No great secrets to doing small engines. If you told us what engine it has we could have pointed you to the appropriate service information. Have you tried closing down the valve lash a bit ?
N newcoro1 Forum Newbie Sep 15, 2015 #7 Thanks for all the help! I reajusted all the valves to a tight .004, it is starting much easer.