Asking Members Questions Via Profile Posts

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
My apologies for calling Profile Posts Personal Messages. My mistake.
Now that we've identified the correct title for the method of communication, I reiterate my request that people should use the forums, not Profile Posts, to ask or answer questions, so that more people will see and possibly receive or give better advice than a single person can. The forums are also searchable in case someone else comes along with the same problem later. To my knowledge, Profile Posts are not.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Been here for 8 years & never even knew there was such a thing as profile posting
Only about 20 there and most are years old.
a bit silly really because why would one bother to check their own profile unless it was to change a security setting
And on the subject of profiles
Any one know what happened to PTmowerMech
Seems to have vanished
Hope he won a lottery but not the Covid one

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I haven't seen any activity over on PPETEN since Nov 25 so I will send a check in request email to Lane but it is not usually for members there not to login for a few years. Usually things are going fine and they are just very busy with their businesses.

But no telling what has gone on in Arkansas with the weather either. I know I had some close calls lately here being on the Alabama/Tennessee state line We are in the middle of our tornado season here too..