Ariens Value Walks

Threads
NEW!

"Ariens Value Walks are just that, a great value! They're easy to operate and have all the power you need to make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood. Available in a push version and a front wheel drive self propelled version, these mowers will get the job done right."

Ariens Value Walks Mowers | Perfect Cut, Great Value | Lawn Equipment

Value_SP_961469_08.jpg

metz12

Threads
who makes the ariens mowers? like kodie said it looks like craftsmans. and their lawn tractors look the ayp body style which craftsman also uses in their lawn tractors.

Threads
who makes the ariens mowers? like kodie said it looks like craftsmans. and their lawn tractors look the ayp body style which craftsman also uses in their lawn tractors.

I think their tractors are from Husqvarna Outdoor Products, but I don't know about their push mowers.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
no truly look at it theres a Husky at lowes for 329 that looks the same :rolleyes:

Personally all the residential mowers look the same toro, husky, craftsman, Mtd brands, are all basically made the same with different paint jobs and different style handles I'm not saying they are all bad I'm saying they are made the same ... Most have the same engines lol and that's the most important part of the machine