C cshawl Forum Newbie Aug 16, 2014 #1 Hi I was wandering if anyone could tell me what Size Crankshaft I have on my Ariens 911052 with a Tecumseh VLV55 501014A
Hi I was wandering if anyone could tell me what Size Crankshaft I have on my Ariens 911052 with a Tecumseh VLV55 501014A
Fish Lawn Pro Aug 16, 2014 #2 Doubtful if anyone could help you there, even if you were on the phone with Ariens or Tecumseh, well if they even still had phones... Just measure it.
Doubtful if anyone could help you there, even if you were on the phone with Ariens or Tecumseh, well if they even still had phones... Just measure it.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Aug 17, 2014 #3 This manual might help you, check engine specs, section 14. The part number for your crank is 37113. http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Tec...5-VLV60-VLV65-VLV66-VLV126-ENGINES-695578.pdf
This manual might help you, check engine specs, section 14. The part number for your crank is 37113. http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Tec...5-VLV60-VLV65-VLV66-VLV126-ENGINES-695578.pdf