Approximately what size is this motor?

madeforyoufabrication

Forum Newbie
Threads
Building an airboat for my son trying to figure out how many horsepower motor is because the plate is gone for the type and the serial number just trying to get an idea to order a prop!

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Need more information that you provided. All we know from your post is it is an engine.

madeforyoufabrication

Forum Newbie
Threads
Need more information that you provided. All we know from your post is it is an engine.
I was told it's 16 horsepower but I'm trying to verify that it is been looking up online in the closest thing I can find is an older Tecumseh but not all features are exactly the same tell me what you need from the motor and I'll do my best to provide you with whatever I can I appreciate the help my son would really appreciate it as well LOL!

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Maybe a picture or two would help. May have to play with resizing to get the system to accept it.

madeforyoufabrication

Forum Newbie
Threads
Maybe a picture or two would help. May have to play with resizing to get the system to accept it.
Sorry I thought I posted pictures but I guess they were too large to accept I cant even post one on here I attempted to upload six pictures I apologize it did not go through let me see what I can do to render this

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Engine RPM would me important to me .