anyone know what model this mower is

rabid

Forum Newbie
301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently
Its got a honda gxv270 9hp engine no model number that I can find
I jist orderd a new carb for it but have no idea where to start with the belts. If you notice the main blade belt is missing and there is a verticle pulley that has a smaller belt that I have no idea where it goes. The only thing I can see is belt would have to twist and mount on the top pulley on the blade shaft but ive never seen a belt do this. If anyone can lead me to a model number or know off hand what this mower is let me know would take alot of guesswork out sizing the blade belt
 
I hope it isnt from the 40s lol it is built pretty well. The honda has some beastly compression once my new carb comes in and I get the engine settled I might try emaling sargo it looks alot like their mowers
 

Attachments

  • 20150514_114801.jpg
    20150514_114801.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20150514_114601.jpg
    20150514_114601.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20150514_114524.jpg
    20150514_114524.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 11
  • 20150514_114519.jpg
    20150514_114519.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top