anyone know what model this mower is

rabid

Forum Newbie
301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently
Its got a honda gxv270 9hp engine no model number that I can find
I jist orderd a new carb for it but have no idea where to start with the belts. If you notice the main blade belt is missing and there is a verticle pulley that has a smaller belt that I have no idea where it goes. The only thing I can see is belt would have to twist and mount on the top pulley on the blade shaft but ive never seen a belt do this. If anyone can lead me to a model number or know off hand what this mower is let me know would take alot of guesswork out sizing the blade belt
 
301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently
Its got a honda gxv270 9hp engine no model number that I can find
I jist orderd a new carb for it but have no idea where to start with the belts. If you notice the main blade belt is missing and there is a verticle pulley that has a smaller belt that I have no idea where it goes. The only thing I can see is belt would have to twist and mount on the top pulley on the blade shaft but ive never seen a belt do this. If anyone can lead me to a model number or know off hand what this mower is let me know would take alot of guesswork out sizing the blade belt


"The only thing I can see is belt would have to twist and mount on the top pulley on the blade shaft but ive never seen a belt do this. "


I have an edger than the belt does a 90 degree turn. I am not saying your belt does that or not...I do not know.
 
Mowers as early as the late 1940s very similar to that design were configured with a twisted belt. In fact it was the first gas powered mower I ever saw and probably the first mower of any kind i ever saw. After evening chores in the summer we turned the cows into the yard to mow.

Can't help with a Mod. No. sorry
 
Back
Top