Anybody seen KennyV?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello Hello & a big HELLO... I'm back,
I did have a big internet problem... One of the hard drives went out on my home computer, (drives set in raid 0 configuration) ... speedy BUT when one goes EVERYTHING is gone...
If I ever so that again it will be raid 1...

But I wont so that again... Instead I will log on my desk top and my new laptop PLUS with the new Mobile app on my :thumbsup:phone:thumbsup:, I'm going to be able to get on here and every place else ....
PLUS I have my passwords and log in and personal data on a few off site locations... Wow I have always done things like that in my businesses but never thought of it for home use...

Thank YOU ALL for the concern ... I have missed everyone OH... DID I mention IT'S good to be BACK... :smile:KennyV

WELCOME BACK...sorry to learn of the problems with your HD...I have my desktop, and both laptops all configured identically so if one goes out I can still get online...don't ask why I have three computers, I am just a hardware nut.

Anyhow glad to have you back here your advice has been missed...:thumbsup: :smile:

Honey

Threads
Whew! Last time an online pal went MIA without word, I had cause to worry, she had died from an aneurysm. Glad to see you are ok and it didn't warrant a search party!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Once again ... thanks everyone for the warm thoughts... but I am sure there could have been some not so warm...:laughing:
Didn't intend to cause any worrying about me... thou I was a bit worried my self...

Honey sorry about your friend, but that makes me wonder... with all the millions of folks online everywhere... that must happen more often than you'd think...
We all best enjoy each others company while we can... you never know...

I am sure glad to be back, and I do enjoy most everyone at this site... :smile:KennyV