any one use an atv sprayer?

mark abby

Threads
I have a 15 gallon atv sprayer that i use on the yards for various chemicals. It's actually convenient to use, especially with the wand.

Any one else use this type of sprayer?

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I made one out of a 55gal plastic drum and an old cart. Has either 8ft boom or wand.

mark abby

Threads

Canuck64

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 15 gallon atv sprayer that i use on the yards for various chemicals. It's actually convenient to use, especially with the wand.

Any one else use this type of sprayer?
This sprayer is now on it's third machine. Originally a old JD 110 lawn tractor, then the Kubota, now lives on a JD x300 lawn tractor. Has a mounting base that attaches to tractor via snap pins, then tank drops onto the base, spray booms drop into sockets on tanks base. Spring loaded beams that spray a 10' width with 4 nozzels. Hose and wand selectable for hard to reach areas.

Started life as a sprayer and wand for use on a ATV

Attachments

• Sprayer rear view.JPG
    Sprayer rear view.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Sprayer on 3 pt.JPG
    Sprayer on 3 pt.JPG
    708.6 KB · Views: 7

mark abby

Threads
This sprayer is now on it's third machine. Originally a old JD 110 lawn tractor, then the Kubota, now lives on a JD x300 lawn tractor. Has a mounting base that attaches to tractor via snap pins, then tank drops onto the base, spray booms drop into sockets on tanks base. Spring loaded beams that spray a 10' width with 4 nozzels. Hose and wand selectable for hard to reach areas.

Started life as a sprayer and wand for use on a ATV
damn...nice set up!!! you gave me ideas for my zero turn.

upupandaway

Threads
That reminds me of the 300gallon sprayer(with briggs) trailer that I won at the company auction when they were closing the campus.... I paid $10 for it...

If I kept it, I could spray my 1.75 acre yard in 2.5 passes. HAH!!!

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wow, that's a big sprayer..