Any one have a 100a

SS16 diesel

Threads
I have a 100a chief that has a 7hp and a three speed I put the plow on it for winter haven't had to use it much LOL. Next Year I'm going to use my 10hp with stalk with duel wheels and it has the hydraulic lift Which I think is rare, sorry I don't know the model #

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
You will like the Hydraulic lift a lot better. You will need weight and tire chains and power won't make that much difference.

SS16 diesel

Threads
reynoldston said:
You will like the Hydraulic lift a lot better. You will need weight and tire chains and power won't make that much difference.

I have those and I need to get it running. I really like those older ones with the three speed and when I get it running I need to fix the brakes. Do you have any Jacobsen's let me know what you have and if there restored, I like hearing what people have thanks. Do you know if the hydraulic lift is rare.

dougw

Threads
I have one bugs my neighbor because it cuts better than his new cub cadet. Started up fine this week after setting all winter. Some day may restore it but other than the hood still looks pretty good. Need to make up a new brake pad and install it but other than that doing well for 48 years old.

SS16 diesel

Threads
dougw said:
I have one bugs my neighbor because it cuts better than his new cub cadet. Started up fine this week after setting all winter. Some day may restore it but other than the hood still looks pretty good. Need to make up a new brake pad and install it but other than that doing well for 48 years old.

Mine has been brush painted red before I got it I don't have a deck for it and your rite today's stuff is junk!!!