Any ideas on why a crank seal would be leaking after replacing twice

Well i don't have any bad news to report, I mowed the lawn yesterday, it had even more power and was faster. Today after work I came home and looked real good and can't see any signs on any oil leaking. So maybe I got lucky and fixed it but I'm still holding my breath. I wont really know until I use it a few times to know for sure but I am very happy at the current results. Thank you so much Rivets for all your help and I will keep you posted.
 
I told you to stay positive, I've been through this too many times and over 90% work out the first time if you go slow and don't skip steps. Not a bad job for a Ford guy, even they get lucky once in a while. Congratulations.
 
Thank you so much for all your help I wouldn't of been able to do it without you, everyone on this forum really appreciates all the time you take to help others and pass on your knowledge. I wanted to fix it for you almost as much as myself.
 
Just an update, I cut the grass again a few days ago and still no signs of leaks, the mower runs and works perfect, I have not done any more compression test because it seems fine and don't want any bad news. So thanks again to Rivets you saved me big time.
 
Back
Top