Any body mowing yet?

I simply refuse to mow in the same "insulated" outerwear that I use to push snow! :eek::laughing:

I'll probably need to trim off the "clumps" in a week or so. ~~ grnspot
 
Yep, I'm back to mowing again and I'm ready to start complaining lol. I missed fixing up the yard for a while there, but now that I have to do it again, I wish it could have taken longer to grow lol. Oh well... I knew it had to happen eventually.
 
Do you guys get a ton of stuff in your lawn from the plow trucks? That is always my biggest annoyance. That and the fact that they always seem to dig up about 5 feet of sod and I always end up with a few bare spots of ground where massive chunks were taken out.

What's a plow truck?:laughing: We never see one back the road I live on. We're on our own getting out of the valley we live in when it snows.
 
Back
Top