any body going to lobby day in richmond va tommorow???

logert gogert

Threads
  • / any body going to lobby day in richmond va tommorow???
#save our gun rights

AVB

Threads
Just be careful. There are a lot nut cases nowadays out there. I tend to avoid any large gatherings.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think this will be a case of hope for the best and plan for the worst. And if things go sideways, There will be no going back, so the patriots might as well make a show of force.

Romore

Threads
I would stay as far from that as possible. All it would take is one nut full of beer and testosterone.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
#Why do people put a #pound sign in front of #words, #phrases, #etc.?

4getgto

Threads
New cool thing.. Quote below

"A hashtag—introduced by the octothorpe symbol (#)—is a type of metadata tag used on social networks such as Twitter and other microblogging services. It lets users apply dynamic, user-generated tagging that helps other users easily find messages with a specific theme or content.
1579546148245.png
Wikipedia › wiki › Hashtag
Hashtag - Wikipedia"

logert gogert

Threads
I think this will be a case of hope for the best and plan for the worst. And if things go sideways, There will be no going back, so the patriots might as well make a show of force.
thats exactly what we did. show of force. the funny thing was it was very polite. at LeAST 50k people there. and there were no nut heads. no inpollite people no fights nothing. every one was VERY polite. but we were packed in like SARDINES. if you were to bumb somebodys arm. " oh my bad man". "oh nah dude your fine, whats your name?" "my names logan, whats yur name" "im bill, nice to meet you logan" ( shakes hand )

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
thats exactly what we did. show of force. the funny thing was it was very polite. at LeAST 50k people there. and there were no nut heads. no inpollite people no fights nothing. every one was VERY polite. but we were packed in like SARDINES. if you were to bumb somebodys arm. " oh my bad man". "oh nah dude your fine, whats your name?" "my names logan, whats yur name" "im bill, nice to meet you logan" ( shakes hand )
I heard everything went well. No problems and may of left the place cleaner than what it was when they arrived.