ANY ADVICE ON A DECENT BUT NOT TOP OF THE LINE AND PRICEY ULTRASONIC CLEANER??

shillnav

Active Member
Thanks for any help on this.............. I don't won't to buy a piece of junk, but not wanting to throw away money either. I just need something that's reliable.................. Thanks Again
 
well what kind of work are you doing are you doing it for yourself or as a business we need to know these things
 
Thanks Rivets, Thanks Scott....... I was just looking at one on their website for 74.99 made by Chicago Electric. I'm just sometimes wary of Harbor Freight. I may take a shot on it.
 
We've been experimenting. The powder that comes with it works good but is $$$. Tried CLR, questionable, sometimes good, sometime OK. Now trying Simple Green, but I've been laid off for two months, don't know how it's working.
 
Rivets, I'd read that Simple Green was liked by some. I'm assuming you meant you were laid off from your job?? Sorry to hear that.
 
Back
Top