Antique reel mowers

Well I just joined your forum, a few moments ago and I am glad that there are a few sick people left out there that still enjoy old reel lawnmowers. I just bought one on the weekend , I don't know much about it, only that it is old and that it was made in England. I cannot wait to restore it. I am sure I will have plenty of questions so thanks in advance for being there. I would rather be on the ground as apposed to the 8th.
Don
 
Hello Don...WELCOME to LMF...

Nothing like a well set up reel mower for short grass...
Are you referring to the band Eighth Ground? "I would rather be on the ground as apposed to the 8th."
:smile:KennyV
 
No in our part of the country we all the 8th floor the phyciatric ward . Better on the ground then to be on the 8th
 
Hi, I have recently found an old reel mower on my property. It is a Great States model 400. Does anyone know the history or time period of this piece. thank you
 
Back
Top