Allis Chalmers Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Hey Guys
I joined today and I have an AC B-10....Runs great and plows my garden great...Somethings are worn but for being built in 1965 it looks very good:smile:
 
I got the Landlord series manual back a while ago. things didnt go as planned. Had to locate a new place(due to bank foreclosing on my wife). Found the place, and had to clean it up drastactly. NOw in the prcess of getting things ready for the winter season. hoping to get to it this winter. Wish me luck
 
I own a 310 deluxe and a 416 H..with mower decks and tillers for both, and a push blade. I got these to have as a winter project for my-self to show the grand kids what lawn tractor were like when I was a kid...lol...and I own a troy-bilt horse tiller..1982 looks like I just bought it yesterday...paint on the tine's is still there...and I have a roto-hoe 550 wood chipper....I fix lawn equipment..so I am lucky that I come across this equipment...so I decided to start my collection of equipment...here in a few days i'm going out to look and may-be pick up a massey 16 lawn tractor...can't wait to see it...will post pic in a couple days....thanks
 
:newhere:Hi Guys.
Just joined today. Have lots of AC & Simplicity tractors and many attachments. Also have several walk behind tractors and a couple of riding sulkys. Once I look around the site for awhile I will post pics of some of them. Later. Dave:thumbsup:

Hi Dave; Just joined and saw your post.
I live near Peterborough,ON
I have a old B112 that I love but needs some TLC to work properly.
I can't find anyone interested in working on it.
Can you make any suggestions?
Paul
 
Hello

I just joined today. Our AC is a 416S my sons and I bought on Ebay five years ago. We mowed with it a little over a year until the blowby got really bad then we parked it for a total nut and bolt restore.
Lawn mowers are a hobby for me to help me take my mind off work. Currently I have the AC416S, a Massey MF8, Cub Cadet 1862, Cub Cadet 1811,and a Jari Monarch. On top of that last Friday one of the guys I work with and I bought three truckloads of NOS and trade in mowers, leaf blowers, and chain saws from a warehouse so my winter is full of projects!
 
Back
Top