all my lawnboys so far

Threads
all are stored for winter just in time for the first snowfall too

LB8210

Threads
The side-discharge chutes and bags pretty much work on ALL Lawnboy stagger-wheel models. Originally the chute was metal, later plastic, but they all fit all models of stagger-wheel mowers.

Not so. Early metal chutes only work on the early mowers and some early plastic chutes only work on early models. The early chutes don't have slots for the later model deck equipped studs used to hold the rear end of the chute to the deck, they used a bolt or wing nut in the rear two holes. And 1962? some models did not use a wing nut on the front of the chute but had a spring loaded clip in the deck to hold chute. I think three ways were used to hold the chutes on and two styles of bag connections to the chutes and many ?four bag rods that only work on certain decks/handles.

bt3

Threads
all are stored for winter just in time for the first snowfall too

That's great. Hate to see those machines outside in the Winter.

I store my equipment in my garage, but I have a 2 1/2 stall so plenty of room for mowers and extras. The guy that built my house (a contractor) built it for himself to run his contracting business out of, so the garage has 8' doors and huge room on the sides and front. No problem for storage. If not, I'd build a shed pretty fast.

ztrjim

Threads
Nice looking collection you have there

Threads
that's just lawn-boys there I have a Honda hr21sxm a cheap craftsman I got with something else my parents bought and a what I believe to be a 65-69 craftsman but it says JcPenney and its like one of the industrial walk behinds lawn services have but only a 21 inch