Aggravated in Texas

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Joey, As a home mechanic do not torture yourself about mistakes. Keep thinking about long term benefit. It is good to patronize professional shops, but if you are the ?10% who learns by doing , and are driven to fix stuff yourself, take a breath and smile . It will get better in long run. The spare parts you did not need are your tuition. :smile:

NorthBama

Threads
i would like to add. My new clutch came from xclutches.com out of Boca Raton, Fla. Very professional folks and certainly a pleasure to do business with! Getting an upgraded part for $100 bucks made the whole thing sting a little less.
That is a good price some places charge 250 to 300 dollars.

gfp55

Threads
Oh what a great and humbling afternoon!!! After all the checking, diagnosing and parts changing. I had the fuses in the wrong slots. I cannot believe the he!! I have been through to have something as "too much resistance" beat me like a stray hound.
Thanks to all for your input, it certainly put me in the correct place.

All I can say is, good job finding your problem and it takes a big man to admit when he screws up and then posting it. I admire that.

NorthBama

Threads
All I can say is, good job finding your problem and it takes a big man to admit when he screws up and then posting it. I admire that.

I agree with you :thumbsup: