Advice

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
For small yards the 21 might be better. Leaves better lines lmho and doesn't take long at all all of my properties are 1/3 acre or less and I can weedeat, edge, mow, blow in about 20-25 mins I use the commercial 21

I am going to look closely at the 30" and the 21". One of my issues with the 30 will be finding a place in the trailer for it.

We have room to sit a 21" beside the 48" zero turn. From what I have seen advertised I really like the 30".

Does the 21" have the feature of stopping the blade without stopping the engine?

That would be great. One think I hate on what we are using now is every time you need to take both hands off the mower it shuts down and has to be restarted.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
The 21" proline is really toro's masterpiece. Yes blade brake, an engine with power forever, servicable pivot arms and transmission, 3 piece semineumatic ball bearing wheels, an engine with an oil filter, brush guards. If you mulch they offer an atomic blade which does a fantastic job. Also every part is easy to order and replace.