Advertising forum

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Jeez, the impatience of young people...I think the best course of action the members here can take is to NOT reply to ANY thread or post that may be advertising. That goes for Facebook too, I blocked MuttonPower from sending me any further information requests.
I'm not impatient, I just thought that if he came back on Monday passed, he would have posted in the four days.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hey Guys,

I said I would read it on Monday... didn't say when I would respond. :laughing:

All points are valid, for sure. LMF's membership and traffic shot up this spring and we expect the site to continue to grow as time passes. To accommodate the members who have a business interest in participating, we will be implementing some strict rules:

- No commercial posts in the main forums
- No commercial sig file links
- No commercial solicitation in threads, PMs or direct e-mail contact

As for an advertising forum... it's a good idea, and one I'm thinking we might try out soon to keep things under control.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
As for an advertising forum... it's a good idea, and one I'm thinking we might try out soon to keep things under control.

Good that should work for everyone, regardless of how they feel about advertising... :smile:KennyV

KerryAll

Threads
As Muhammed called me (and I agree :smile:), I think we 'honest' business people would be willing to pay a small stipend for the privilege of posting our wares here. I'm only doing this part-time so far, but pay my way where I can.
I'm not sure of the number of members, but from what I've seen, you're a zealous group of mower owners, and might be interested in looking at related products. I'll keep watching this post for further developments (and twall, for when he puts some pics up of my cover that he's testing :thumbsup:).