Add picture doesn't work?

RonK99

Threads
Hello I am just a new member and trying to make a post but when I click the "Add Picture" icon to add a picture my screen fades out to light white and locks? Doesn't "add picture" work or what could be the problem?

thanks!

Ron

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello I am just a new member and trying to make a post but when I click the "Add Picture" icon to add a picture my screen fades out to light white and locks? Doesn't "add picture" work or what could be the problem?

thanks!

Ron

When you click on the insert image icon the screen should lighten up and a box or pop up should come up that says browse so you can look at your computer images.

RonK99

Threads
Hi yes the screen whitens but the box doesn't come up?
that must be the problem...wonder why...my PC is in fine working condition...

thanks
Ron

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi yes the screen whitens but the box doesn't come up?
that must be the problem...wonder why...my PC is in fine working condition...

thanks
Ron

It seems like there are a number of people who are having problems here on the forum. The best thing I can tell you is to PM Muhammad the Administrator and let him know about your problem. It appears they have some major issues here on the forum that haven't been taken care of. I'm sorry I can't help you out but I'm only a Mod and don't have access to the admin panel.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnWorld. I'm sorry you are having trouble posting a picture.

We moved your thread to the Site Discussion forum. One of our techs should be able to give you insight and make sure there's not an error on our end.

If our techs do not respond to this thread or private message you, please let me know.

In the meantime, can you please take a screen shot of the page when that happens to give us better insight?

Thank you,

Briana
Administrator
LawnWorld.com

RonK99

Threads
Yes I did PM Muhammad but haven't heard back from him yet thanks!
Ron

It seems like there are a number of people who are having problems here on the forum. The best thing I can tell you is to PM Muhammad the Administrator and let him know about your problem. It appears they have some major issues here on the forum that haven't been taken care of. I'm sorry I can't help you out but I'm only a Mod and don't have access to the admin panel.

RonK99

Threads
Yes I can't post a picture so I can't show you what the screen capture would look like...it just goes light white and no box comes up to browse to the picture to post...Thanks

Welcome to LawnWorld. I'm sorry you are having trouble posting a picture.

We moved your thread to the Site Discussion forum. One of our techs should be able to give you insight and make sure there's not an error on our end.

If our techs do not respond to this thread or private message you, please let me know.

In the meantime, can you please take a screen shot of the page when that happens to give us better insight?

Thank you,

Briana
Administrator
LawnWorld.com

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is your browser blocking pop UPS?

RonK99

Threads
I don't think I am blocking popups....where do I check that?
I can post a picture on Facebook or another hobby forum I go to no problem though...

thanks for the help :)

Is your browser blocking pop UPS?

RonK99

Threads
Seems to be fixed!

Hello!

Seems to be fixed...now I can post about my Hondas with plenty of pictures :)

HAPPY10B.GIF