A request for a new section

Twinkle

Threads
I love this forum and find it easy to navigate and full of good people/information which is great. Sometimes though there is something I want to say/ask that is general in nature but still related to mowers and so on. Instead of posting to the Front porch could we have a section for 'all those general things that don't quite fit anywhere else but are related to the site's main topic'? (With a shorter section title of course) :laughing:.

Last edited:

minkyung

Threads
Hi Twinkle! The section you ask is already there. It's the first section. Please see if the attached drawing will help. Make sure you click on the "Forum" tab, ok? Then you will see what we mean.

To help you, please click on the attached image. Maybe that will help.

Attachments

• general-discussion.jpg
    general-discussion.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 8

Twinkle

Threads
Cheers but the subtitle of the general section suggests it should still be about mowers - the machines. I meant more like talking about things like warranties and so on.

I live in the far north of the UK - and while we do get snow it is rarely bad enough to cause the disruption of recent weeks.

adan

Threads
Hi Twinkle! I think you can discuss warranties in the General Forum. What exactly is it you want to discuss? Perhaps we can discuss them here.