A place on the forum for a Homelite chainsaw question?

123tim

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / A place on the forum for a Homelite chainsaw question?
Hello,

I was wondering if there might be a place where a question about tuning a Homelite Superxl chainsaw might be posted? I know that a Superxl isn't a mower, and I don't want to divert away from the intent of this forum, but I thought that I'd ask in case there's some spot on the forum that I might have missed.

I tried to join the Arboristsite forum to ask the question, but something seems to be wrong with the site. I can't seem to get a confirmation email.

Thank you in advance for any replies.
Regards,
Tim

ddbtdd

Threads
The Arborist is probably the best place to go for that answer.
It may be that site is the reason for the slow response but is it possible you have to clear out cookies or it may be something else?
I know I couldn't access this forum on my phone but it is no problem right now on my laptop. I'm just saying...

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hello,

I was wondering if there might be a place where a question about tuning a Homelite Superxl chainsaw might be posted? I know that a Superxl isn't a mower, and I don't want to divert away from the intent of this forum, but I thought that I'd ask in case there's some spot on the forum that I might have missed.

I tried to join the Arboristsite forum to ask the question, but something seems to be wrong with the site. I can't seem to get a confirmation email.

Thank you in advance for any replies.
Regards,
Tim

Hey Tim,

I've been thinking about chainsaws for a while now.

We have a chainsaw forum at TractorByNet here:

www.tractorbynet.com/forums/chainsaws

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ask your question. There have been other chainsaw questions on here.