RobertBrown Lawn Addict Sep 28, 2010 #1 Well they call it a "lawn mower" and this is "lawn mower forum"..... doesn't have much to do with cutting grass however:confused2:. YouTube - The world's fastest lawnmower
Well they call it a "lawn mower" and this is "lawn mower forum"..... doesn't have much to do with cutting grass however:confused2:. YouTube - The world's fastest lawnmower
briggs Well-Known Member Sep 28, 2010 #2 would like to know whats in it for a motor Thats cool ..:thumbsup:
K kelly5 Member Sep 30, 2010 #4 Well, I'm not sure I'd use it to mow my lawn but I suppose it might be fun to take off-road someplace and try it out. I wonder if it's legal to do that or if you would have to have it registered as a motor vehicle.
Well, I'm not sure I'd use it to mow my lawn but I suppose it might be fun to take off-road someplace and try it out. I wonder if it's legal to do that or if you would have to have it registered as a motor vehicle.