Buying Advice 71/72 Sears LT 10

mumptia

Active Member
I'm probably in the wrong forum :biggrin:

I just bought a 71 - 72 Sear LT 10 mower. I really dont need it so I figured i'd ask here if anyone needed parts for a restoration, but I can't find a buy and sell section on this forum.

Is there a buy and sell section?
 
You might try vintagesearsgardentractor.com. They've got a classifieds section that might help you, and a built-in fan base, too!:biggrin:
 
Ill give them a try

Thanks

( a buy and sell forum on this site would kind of be the cherry on top wouldn't it?:thumbsup:)
 
Yes. A double-edged sword for sure, but it would streamlime the buy/sell what's my mower worth section, perhaps.:eek: Regional?
 
Yes. A double-edged sword for sure, but it would streamlime the buy/sell what's my mower worth section, perhaps.:eek: Regional?

I was thinking more along the lines of parts. Be nice to find that pulley or switch without ebaying.

Same rules as other sites.........if you are going to be crooked then your priveleged get shown the door.

But.... there is the policing issue, and i'm betting you guys dont need any more work eh?:wink:
 
It would be some additional work for sure..maybe a feedback system, but usually word of mouth will keep a small group of buyers and sellers on the straight and narrow.:smile:I hope.
 
It would be some additional work for sure..maybe a feedback system, but usually word of mouth will keep a small group of buyers and sellers on the straight and narrow.:smile:I hope.

hehe no arguements with word of mouth.

The most quiet message can be the loudest advertisement.

Its all good. never hurts to ask eh?:thumbsup:

TTYL
 
Back
Top