6ft tall grass cut with bad boy

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's a lawn mower I cut grass not run a farm But my truck can do all the other things 70 yards a week is not hard takes five days 6am to 9pm. Easy money I will post a pic 6 foot tall grass my craftsman throwing grass out the shoot 15 feet in 3rd gear 3cyl kobota blowing black smoke twin belts running the drive and the blades So yes as you said it is my toy If it breaks I'll just jump on my 98 mtd garden tractor 7 speed high low trans And still can have money to eat lunch and not have to pay for my mower for five years.

Didn't have to pay for my JD for five years paid straight cash for it. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Your funny Billy bob. But you do have a nice jd. And it does what you need it to do as mine does what I need it to do. Don't be mad smile and have a nice day

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's pretty funny....Billy bob!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I have been called worse......!!!!! And Carscw, please post a pic of your truck, have never seen one fitted with a 3-point hitch and pto and front end loader, which are required to run a tiller, pull a plow, excavate dirt, and lift 800 pounds 7 feet into the air. You said your truck can do that so back it up....:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's pretty funny....Billy bob!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
But not as funny as your stupid, clown faced s---eating grin avatar.....you are probably even more ugly in real life than your avatar is. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I can pull a tiller pull a plow move dirt with my back tires and carry a whole lot more than 800 pounds up a 7 foot hill. Oh and I have a cat that can pick yours up 20 feet and crush it

image-4121102357.png

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I did try and be nice Bobby sue and told you to smile and have a nice day But no like the hill Billy you are you just could not leave things be so go cry in crits and maybe some day you will have a man size tractor

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I just cut 2 lots with 6 ft grass and weeds with my bad boy zt 60 in mower for $80.00 I think the guy got a deal and I got under paid

Yea I' say he got a deal, and you were way under paid. You should have been looking in the vicinity of $250 per. Must be your not to familiar with pricing. Did these lots have a house or were they empty lots?

Last edited: