Export thread

4518 blades for 46" deck

B

bkb

I am looking for replacement blades for my new to me 4518 w/46" deck. It has two blades per spindle for a total of six and I am trying to find the same or similar style. The top blade has has a small hole and the other has a larger hole to index on the spindle, one also has three taps welded on it to keep lined up or in a X pattern. I can find a # on one blade it is 91-326 the only thing that comes up from a search of that # is a cub cadet 18 1/4 blade with large hole, mine are approx 15 1/2" long. Sticker on mower deck is RZAV1001027A. TIA

C

Chiefsforever46

Whats the make and full model number.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

here are all of the possible model #'s

click on them and it should take you to parts lists.

B

bertsmobile1

Only got 2 45 series Hondas in the repair run and both of them have a single blade with a U channel stiffener holding the blade to the carrier.
Never seen a double blade set up , but then again there are a lot of things I have never seen .
No mention of a double blade set up in any of the parts lists & wholesalers catalogues either.
So it might be a USA only set up or it could be an owner modification .
Only blades I see listed are HD flat blade or the mulching blade

B

bkb

The full model # is Honda 4518H MZAT- 1001717 with 46'' deck # RZAV1001027A. It looks like I will have to go back to the single blade set up when these are used up but it mows so good with the doubles I am spoiled now. I will try to post some pics of the current setup soon.Thanks for all the help.

B

bkb

IMG_9877.JPGIMG_9881.JPG

B

bertsmobile1

Thanks for the photo
No closer to solving your dilema but interesting to see.
And yes 4 cutting tips always provide a much better cut
The locally made ride ons use a blade disc and 2 or 4 swing back blades and provide a much cleaner, closer & finner cut than anything imported from the USA with a bar.