4518 blades for 46" deck

bkb

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am looking for replacement blades for my new to me 4518 w/46" deck. It has two blades per spindle for a total of six and I am trying to find the same or similar style. The top blade has has a small hole and the other has a larger hole to index on the spindle, one also has three taps welded on it to keep lined up or in a X pattern. I can find a # on one blade it is 91-326 the only thing that comes up from a search of that # is a cub cadet 18 1/4 blade with large hole, mine are approx 15 1/2" long. Sticker on mower deck is RZAV1001027A. TIA

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Only got 2 45 series Hondas in the repair run and both of them have a single blade with a U channel stiffener holding the blade to the carrier.
Never seen a double blade set up , but then again there are a lot of things I have never seen .
No mention of a double blade set up in any of the parts lists & wholesalers catalogues either.
So it might be a USA only set up or it could be an owner modification .
Only blades I see listed are HD flat blade or the mulching blade

bkb

Forum Newbie
Threads
The full model # is Honda 4518H MZAT- 1001717 with 46'' deck # RZAV1001027A. It looks like I will have to go back to the single blade set up when these are used up but it mows so good with the doubles I am spoiled now. I will try to post some pics of the current setup soon.Thanks for all the help.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thanks for the photo
No closer to solving your dilema but interesting to see.
And yes 4 cutting tips always provide a much better cut
The locally made ride ons use a blade disc and 2 or 4 swing back blades and provide a much cleaner, closer & finner cut than anything imported from the USA with a bar.