4-String Weedeater-type Trimmers

outdoors Joe

Active Member
I had a 4-string trimmer years ago and I haven't seen them around lately. Does anyone know where I can buy one? They work rings around the others.
 
Personally, I've never even heard of that. I know they have the bigger models where you can string the twine out through 2 different holes, but I've never heard of 4.
 
outdoors Joe.. I'm with Hoss on this, have not seen a line type trimmer with 4 , but I have seen the rigid plastic sticks with 4, that was years ago... Do you remember the make? KennyV

BTW ... WELCOME to both of you need a lot of people here... Post pictures when you can.
 
Weedeater made a 4 string model. It was a massive back breaking piece of equipment. And having 4 small spools in the head it was 4 times more pain in the rear to keep string in it. With relatively low rpm you had to keep the strings long to do any work. My 2 string echo will outwork that old weedeater any day and I wont need a hospital at the end of it.
 
Back
Top