22" Toro Recycler Personal Pace Rescue

HarmonySeeker

Threads
I ended up spraying carb cleaner into it, letting it sit in the sun a few hours and then started it. Started right up on the carb cleaner, ran for a short while and died.
Repeated this twice. After the third time, it continued running so I cut those same two lawns again.
It ran faultlessly all month.
Then I picked an old Toro Super Pro Recycler up by the road. With the Suzuki OHV engine. After putting a new blade clutch belt on it, I have discovered this mower to have a cut that is superior to any other mower I have operated in my life!
It mulches absolutely everything I throw at it to extremely small mulch and leaves a beautiful cut! I've used it until this past Friday.
The cast appendage that holds the front tire to the deck broke. Bad design flaw. I'm heartbroken. And that darn new recycler would not start again!
Thankfully, the Honda fired up on the second pull.......
And with that cut, my lawn season is over.
See all you fellows over on the snowblower forum!

Toroboro

Threads
I ended up spraying carb cleaner into it, letting it sit in the sun a few hours and then started it. Started right up on the carb cleaner, ran for a short while and died.
Repeated this twice. After the third time, it continued running so I cut those same two lawns again.
It ran faultlessly all month.
Then I picked an old Toro Super Pro Recycler up by the road. With the Suzuki OHV engine. After putting a new blade clutch belt on it, I have discovered this mower to have a cut that is superior to any other mower I have operated in my life!
It mulches absolutely everything I throw at it to extremely small mulch and leaves a beautiful cut! I've used it until this past Friday.
The cast appendage that holds the front tire to the deck broke. Bad design flaw. I'm heartbroken. And that darn new recycler would not start again!
Thankfully, the Honda fired up on the second pull.......
And with that cut, my lawn season is over.
See all you fellows over on the snowblower forum!
Yes, carburetor cleaner. It's quite dusty where I am and I find that the choke butterfly will tend to hang up making starting difficult. Sorry I won't be on the snowblower forum. I live in Hawaii :)

Born2Mow

Threads
We all know ethanol fuel is a problem waiting to happen. Since you don't know the history of the fuel system, I advise a fuel system cleaner be added. In fact... add it to the big fuel can so that both mowers get to drink it. Something like StarTron will do wonders, and be pro-active prevention.