20V MAX Cordless Battery Powered 3-in-1 String Trimmer, Lawn Edger & Lawn Mower Kit

Truth Seeker

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / 20V MAX Cordless Battery Powered 3-in-1 String Trimmer, Lawn Edger & Lawn Mower Kit
Hi, I'm a noob here, I'm just branching out to cordless garden tools. Does anyone use the

20V MAX Cordless Battery Powered 3-in-1 String Trimmer, Lawn Edger & Lawn Mower Kit ?​

I have a very small lawn, 14' x 16' So this would be a viable option.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 5.45.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 5.45.06 PM.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 0

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / 20V MAX Cordless Battery Powered 3-in-1 String Trimmer, Lawn Edger & Lawn Mower Kit
Basic problem with B&D is where are you going to get service if you should need it? My recommendation is if going that route, stick to the major brands and dealers who service what they sell.

Truth Seeker

Forum Newbie
Threads
Basic problem with B&D is where are you going to get service if you should need it? My recommendation is if going that route, stick to the major brands and dealers who service what they sell.
Ryobi has a very similar tool but there are a bunch of negative reviews regarding the pivoting joint breaking

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230618_185935_Home Depot.jpg
    Screenshot_20230618_185935_Home Depot.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 1

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Cheap and won’t last very long.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Major brands I like are Echo, Stihl, Milwaukee, etc. Something sold and serviced by the brand’s dealership. These types of equipment are new on the market and you want some to have your back if something goes wrong. Plus being new you get what you pay for, do lots of research.

Truth Seeker

Forum Newbie
Threads
Major brands I like are Echo, Stihl, Milwaukee, etc. Something sold and serviced by the brand’s dealership. These types of equipment are new on the market and you want some to have your back if something goes wrong. Plus being new you get what you pay for, do lots of research.
I thoroughly agree with what yr saying. I usually try to buy professional, heavy duty equipment in whatever I'm buying, for whatever I'm doing. In this situation though, I have a really small lawn and not having to worry about gas or carburetor cleaning end/beginning of season is really attractive to me.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I thoroughly agree with what yr saying. I usually try to buy professional, heavy duty equipment in whatever I'm buying, for whatever I'm doing. In this situation though, I have a really small lawn and not having to worry about gas or carburetor cleaning end/beginning of season is really attractive to me.
Stihl has a line of professional battery operated trimmers.
With a yard that small, you could buy a manual reel mower.