2019 Cub Cadet - cranks no start...

Sandbuster

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you (ILENGINE) so much for your clarification. New OEM modules arriving tomorrow - with your information I now have high hopes of success (it will be so nice to be able to use my own mower again!).

Sandbuster

Forum Newbie
Threads
Modules arrived late this afternoon - will install tomorrow using your info. BTW, which cylinder is number 1? I think I can figure out #2....

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Modules arrived late this afternoon - will install tomorrow using your info. BTW, which cylinder is number 1? I think I can figure out #2....
number one is the one closest to the flywheel. they may even be numbers molded into the aluminum with 1 and 2 on either the cylinder or the head

Cajun power

Threads
look also for any kill wire that has wire insulation damage and is grounding on the engine. it happens. Some model mower do a pretty good job of sleeving kill wires with heat and chaff material ...some just allow the wires to rest on the cylinder cooling fins and over time, you end up with a kill wire that is grounding to engine.

Sandbuster

Forum Newbie
Threads
I give up. Unit is back on trailer and covered up. Local service shops are 4-6 weeks out. I'm on their call list....